I live at Red Rocks condos in Burlington up on the hill.  We have a family
of merlins flying all around the units, like JJ said, often late in the
day.  Mostly on the eastern side, but circling into the woods above the
South Cove homes as well.  The "kee-kee-kee"ing is unmistakable.  I do not
believe this is the same family as described inhabiting Oakledge Park down
near the water, although it could be.  Burlingtonians should come up and
take a listen, eyes skyward.  I love merlins.

Peg Clement
Burlington

--
Peg