Yup, same as you.  I have what I think is one male who's regularly
visited the feeders for the last several years.  It could be several,
but I think it's just one because I've never seen two there or seen one
come in and chase another one off.

At the risk of anthropomorphizing shamelessly, he arrives usually with a
great flourish, lands on the top of the pole holding the feeders, puffs
out his epaulets and utters a few loud calls, then chases off any other
birds who didn't immediately scatter at his arrival and proceeds to chow
down.  He seems to think the feeder belongs to him.

Jane
Shoreham