We've got a male hairy woodpecker making repeated visits to our
hummingbird feeder.  Thought he might be after bugs, but there are no
bugs, and pics show his beak going into the hole in the feeder.

Pretty sure it's one of the pair of babies we've been watching this
year, now foraging on his own.  He visits all four feeders (suet,
safflower seed and a platform feeder that varies) and even our potted
plants, which have little berries, but he's awfully fond of sugar
water!  And has to make quite an effort to get to it.