Date:    Fri, 29 Jul 2011 08:01:19 -0400
From:    Maeve Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: grebes, otters, both bitterns PLUS

In case other birders are wondering, I'll send this to everyone. I =20
was delighted to find that each state Wildlife Management Area has a =20
two-page PDF with directions, a description about the habitat, info =20
about wildlife and a map. Google VT Wildlife Management Areas or go to

http://www.vtfishandwildlife.com/wma_maps.cfm

Then click on Find a WMA.

Enjoy!

Maeve Kim