The pace seems to have slowed the past 2 months. less than 100 lists in June and less than 20 so far this month. As some encouragement, we still need a birder to go over 159 species this season for that mini contest and the 5 Flycatchers in a day is open as far as I know. Still time to find singers and breeding activity. Soon the post breeding dispersal will start and things get interesting again. Try to get those summer breeders before they are gone. We still need 10 species to break the 200 mark. Good Luck and have fun. Kevin (not Marie)