Here's our list from our walk at Hildene this past Saturday here in Manchester - It was parents and their young weekend, with many great views of fledglings and even a catbird sitting on the nest with 4 eggs in it! Nesting boxes had all fledged, it appeared to that we had one successful bluebird box and one tree swallow box.  With so much activity up by the house, we did not get to do a full survey down at the meadows and wetlands. Need to check on Bobolink status and field as still not been mowed.

Our next walk is Saturday, August 20th, once again meeting at the Welcome Center, at 7a.m.

Randy Schmidt
The Vermont  Bird Place & Sky Watch
Manchester Center, VT