My apologies...the way the message gets sent it breaks up the URL and as
Richard kindly noted, there is a section that needs to be re-added to the
address due to being separated.

Instead, you can try my main blog link which is shorter and hopefully doesn't
get broken up in the email:

heatherforcier.blogspot.com

The museum information with a link to the online gallery of the exhibit is the
first article.

Hopefully this gives you a chance to visit, Brennan, and again my apologies for
the link not working.  I also received a few emails about it, I appreciate people
letting me know.  :)

Thanks for you kind words Gail!  Yes, my travels for birds have been very
fun.  :D

Heather Forcier
Fairfax, VT
www.heatherforcier.com