Hi VT birders,

I live in North Carolina and I'll be visiting relatives in VT in late August near
Caspian Lake and Burlington/Shelburne.

Does anyone have some suggestions for birdy spots within 10-15 miles of
those areas?

I'm hoping to fill out my list with some northern species -- always interested in
warblers, especially Black-throated Green, Chestnut-Sided, Mourning.  I guess
it will be too late in the season for much birding-by-ear on that score, won't it?

But all birds are good, all the time!

I would call myself a beginning-intermediate birder?  Good on maybe 90% of my
local species, still improving my auditory recognition.

Thanks y'all,
Betsy

P.S.  Anyone visiting the Raleigh NC area, I'll be glad to share recommendations
for my favorite local spots.