In case other birders are wondering, I'll send this to everyone. I
was delighted to find that each state Wildlife Management Area has a
two-page PDF with directions, a description about the habitat, info
about wildlife and a map. Google VT Wildlife Management Areas or go to

http://www.vtfishandwildlife.com/wma_maps.cfm

Then click on Find a WMA.

Enjoy!

Maeve Kim
Jericho Center

On Jul 28, 2011, at 9:19 PM, Ruth Stewart wrote:a