I think the library can be involved buy making sure they know how to use
Kindles and Kindle apps on other technology platforms, to let their patrons
know about the service, and to also know what other resources
are available on the Kindle, - for example, the library may have several
e-books where patrons can download PDFs of the chapters to their Kindles.

E-Books are here to stay and so are e-readers, it's time librarians get on
board. When we think about the library let's try to think like a company
that is still around and not like Borders.

--
Susan Fowler, MLIS
Medical Librarian

Evidence at Becker:
http://beckerguides.wustl.edu/ebm

Mobile Resources Guide:
http://beckerguides.wustl.edu/mobileresources

Becker Medical Library, Washington University in St. Louis
314-362-8092