Warning: The following shirt ad contains adult language. The easily
offended should not click on the following link. If you are easily
offended, go away and read something else.

But I show a picture of this shirt in my searching class.

http://www.andigear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1227

--
Catherine Arnott Smith, PhD
Assistant Professor

My personal website: https://mywebspace.wisc.edu/casmith24/web/

***
The machine does not isolate us from the great problems of nature but plunges us more deeply into them.(Antoine de Saint-Exupery)

***
Music is neither old nor modern: it is either good or bad music, and the date at which it was written has no significance whatever. (Peter Warlock - The Sackbut - 1926)