From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Zammarelli, Mary
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 9:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Ref ?

From: Zammarelli, Mary
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 11:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ref ?

Hi - One of our physicians claims that New England Journal of Medicine does
an annual summary, each year that gives the highlights/state-of-the-art for
various medical specialties.  He wasn't sure if it was a whole
issue/supplement, or just an article within an issue.   I am not familiar
with this and I'm not finding anything on the NEJM website.  Anyone know
what he might be thinking of?
Thanks in advance,
Mary Z.

Mary Zammarelli, MLS