I know that the Cochrane Collaboration chose Wiley for the Cochrane Library and that is how we are currently accessing it at our library. Previously we had Cochrane through Ovid. I've not see the Ebsco version. Does anyone know if there has been a comparison of the 3 vendors? If not, are there users who have thoughts about the strengths and weaknesses of each version?
Thanks for any input,
Nancy

Nancy Calabretta, MS, MEd.
Medical Librarian
Cooper University Hospital
Camden, NJ 08103
Phone: 856-342-2522

This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed.  If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email is prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this email immediately.