This is a comment on an article from Ann Emerg. Med. Nov. 2007 50(5).  I simply need the comment from  from Evidence Based Medicine.  I have the article.

Many thanks in advance.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This message, and any attached file(s), if any, may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and the attachments hereto, if any, is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone or replying to the message AND permanently delete this e-mail and the
attachments hereto, if any, and destroy any printed copies thereof.