Jane, I learned it just by doing tutorials on the Web.  Just type in
"HTML tutorial" and you should find some.  It's not really hard, but
you must be very detail-oriented.

Good luck!

Mary

--
Mary Spalding, MA, MLIS
Program Coordinator

“The health of the people is really the foundation upon which all
their happiness and all their powers as a state depend.”  --Benjamin
Disraeli

"We are drowning in information, but we are starving for knowledge." J. Naisbett

Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this electronic
message is confidential and intended to be for the addressee only; if
you are not the intended recipient, please delete the message and
contact the sender.