Having said that, I'd really recommend you get some kind of Web design
package.  There are some available through free shareware, but I don't
know the best names.  While it's possible to do an entire Web site
using just HTML--I did it before Web design software came out--it is
ridiculously time-consuming without the software.

Mary

--
Mary Spalding, MA, MLIS
Program Coordinator

“The health of the people is really the foundation upon which all
their happiness and all their powers as a state depend.”  --Benjamin
Disraeli

"We are drowning in information, but we are starving for knowledge." J. Naisbett

Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this electronic
message is confidential and intended to be for the addressee only; if
you are not the intended recipient, please delete the message and
contact the sender.