Good Morning All,
We have a print plus online subscription to Lancet via ScienceDirect, and we have been having trouble with the electronic access for several months. The ScienceDirect rep has been non-responsive and I am not sure if there is a more responsive person in the company that I can turn to. Does anyone in the New England area have the name and contact info for someone with a proven track record of answering when you call or email them? This is getting ridiculous.

Thanks!

Joan Yanicke, MALS, AHIP
Medical Library
St. Vincent Hospital