What differences exist between the EBSCO and Ovid versions and the WILEY? Doesn't Wiley own Cochrane?

Thanks

Beth McGowan, PhD, MLIS
Librarian, Health and Human Sciences
Founders Library, Room 303
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, IL
(815) 753-1947

>>> "Miller, Lou" <[log in to unmask]> 7/25/2011 11:19 AM >>>
Same here. Usage increased dramatically too.

Lou Miller

Medical Librarian

Phone: (815) 937-7966

Fax: (815) 935-7480