Ovid has probably "fixed" it by now, but a few years ago I switched from Ovid to Wiley for Cochrane Library access because I noticed Ovid wasn't indicating withdrawn on the PDFs of the withdrawn reviews, per the message below I sent to MEDLIB-L back in November 2008 :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Vrabel
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 6:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ?: Withdrawn Cochrane reviews in Ovid

Hi. There was some MEDLIB discussion last year about the PubMed treatment of withdrawn Cochrane systematic reviews. Maybe I'm overlooking because it's late in the day, but is there NO indication whatsoever of withdrawn reviews in the Ovid version of the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews? "Aromatherapy and massage for symptom relief in patients with cancer" shows "WITHDRAWN" on its PubMed citation (and the "Reason for withdrawal" is given at http://www.mrw.interscience.wiley.com/cochrane/clsysrev/articles/CD002287/frame.html) but I am looking at the complete reference and the PDF of the review itself in Ovid, and I don't see a single mention of "withdrawn" anywhere? If I am using the Ovid Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, how do I know whether reviews have been withdrawn?
This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.