Another problem I run across often is requests for Reviews that have
been updated. PubMed will indicate at the bottom of the abstract whether
there is an update or not, but I still get requests for older versions.
I don't know if other databases list both the older version and the
updated versions of Reviews, but in EBSCO I can only access the newest
version. For ILL requests, I will send the updated version with an
explanation...

Same thing goes for Withdrawn Reviews...I will send the explanation of
the Withdrawal, b/c even if it's been withdrawn it is still listed in
EBSCO (with that handy WITHDRAWN in the title) like it is an article.

Mollie

Mollie W. Titus, MLIS

Librarian

Medical Library

Self Regional Healthcare (SCUGRW)

1325 Spring Street

Greenwood, SC  29646

Tel. 864-725-4851 or 4757; Fax 864-725-4838

We have the time.  We are here to help.  Thank you for allowing us to
assist you.

NOTICE:  This material may be protected by Copyright Law (TITLE 17 U.S.
Code) and is not to be used for any purpose other than private study,
scholarship, or research.

Confidentiality Notice:  This electronic message transmission, including
any attachments, contains information from Self Regional Healthcare
which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to
be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please
notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and
destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including
attachments.