From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Shirley Maccabee
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 4:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Harlequin Romance book & T-shirt

Thanks, Halyna -

I have 2 of the T shirts and they always get a chuckle.

I also have the book, which was very difficult to come by and it's in
very fragile condition. At the time I got it, there were no others
available.

Right now there are several copies available on ABEbooks, ranging in
condition and price, but they're all $$.