Hi all,
I've heard to project an 8% inflation rate for books for 2012, but does anyone have a current figure for databases or journals? The most recent thing I have for journals is in the April LJ. Thanks,

Nancy O'Brien
Health Sciences Library
Iowa Health - Des Moines

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. ยงยง 2510-2521,
and contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only.
This information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient
or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and
that any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action
based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail, and delete the original message.