Dear Colleagues,

I'm posting exciting news about SPIRAL on behalf of my friend, Amy LaVertu.  Sorry for duplicate messages.

Does your institution serve Asian-language speaking patients? Tufts' SPIRAL project has been connecting patients and their clinicians to high-quality patient information in Asian languages for nearly a decade. We are excited to announce SPIRAL's newly expanded list of patient education topics!

New topics include:

*     Arthritis

*     Breast Feeding

*     Child Safety

*     Diabetic Diet

*     First Aid

*     High Blood Pressure

*     Maternal Heath & Pregnancy

*     Pain

*     Weight Control

A complete list of topics is available: http://spiral.tufts.edu/topic_list.shtml

If you are interested in contributing bilingual, Asian language patient education documents to the SPIRAL project, or if your institution's patient educators, nurses or clinicians would like to learn more, please drop me a note: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

I look forward to hearing from you!
Amy

Amy E. LaVertu, MLS
Information Services Librarian
Tufts University Hirsh Health Sciences Library
145 Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA  02445
(P)617-636-3988
(F)617-636-4039
Email: [log in to unmask]

Gail Y. Hendler, MLS
Head of Information and Access Services
Tufts University Hirsh Health Sciences Library
145 Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA  02111
(V)617-636-3969
(F)617-636-4039