Whenever my husband and I go out and he is wearing his "She Blinded Me With Library Science" shirt, we get lots of comments and looks-- mostly positive!

http://www.topatoco.com/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=TO&Product_Code=QC-BLINDED&Category_Code=QC

Ann Glusker Ph.D. | MEDICAL LIBRARIAN
Medical Library, Group Health Cooperative
PHONE 206-326-3392 | CDS 330-3392 | FAX 206-326-2629
E-MAIL [log in to unmask] | www.ghc.org
Capitol Hill Campus, 201 16th Avenue East #D605, Seattle, WA 98112

GHC Confidentiality Statement

This message and any attached files might contain confidential information protected by federal and state law. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entities originally named as addressees. The improper disclosure of such information may be subject to civil or criminal penalties. If this message reached you in error, please contact the sender and destroy this message. Disclosing, copying, forwarding, or distributing the information by unauthorized individuals or entities is strictly prohibited by law.