From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ben-Dor, Sue
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 7:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ILL and Ethics

I do school related requests for nurses or other hospital employees.
Not for their children's term papers but for degree programs for them.
I am pleased to help our employees advance their education (and it sure
does not hurt my statistics any)

Sue

Sue Ben-Dor,  MLS, AHIP
Orange Regional Medical Center