Dear List,
One of my patrons have found this reference on Embase, but I can't locate the full text: could any of you help me?

Encephalomyelophaties associated to malignant extracerebral tumors
Maffini F.<http://www.embase.com/search/results>, Migliarini A.<http://www.embase.com/search/results>, Arrigoni G.<http://www.embase.com/search/results> and Masini T.<http://www.embase.com/search/results>
Rivista di Neurobiologia 1996 42:5-6 (651-661)

I've checked on the journal's website, but I haven't find the article.
TIA and, please, before sending the article, let me know if there is a charge for ILL.
Regards,
Maria

Dott.ssa Maria Crapulli
Biblioteca - UniversitÓ Campus Bio-Medico di Roma
V. Alvaro del Portillo, 21 00128 - Roma (Italia)
Tel: +39-06-225419051
Fax: +39-06-225411907
E-mail: [log in to unmask]