It is definitely a trend; I have yet to see a "package" from any of the aggregators that matched my needs as well as an a la carte plan, which I think would be true for most smaller libraries.  So, I expect to offer fewer ebook AND print book titles in future.

J. Bruman, Library Manager Natividad Medical Center P.O. Box 81611, Salinas CA 93912-1611 831-755-4316 831-758-3082 fax [log in to unmask]