I have a patron asking for some specific data   does anyone out there have any suggestions as where I might find this information.

I need some research done on a few topics concerning anesthesia and what it is in the literature these days.

Topic 1:  Is there  any references to rates of "Unanticipated admissions to CCU post surgery?"

Topic 2:  Is there any references to rates of :  "Numbers of patients with history of postop nausea/vomiting receiving IV antiemetics post anesthesia?"

Topic 3:  Is there any references to rates of:   "Numbers of patients admitted to post op anesthesia recovery room with temperature recorded less than 36 degrees C, ?

Topic 4: Is there any references to rates of :  "Number of patients in anesthesia who spend more than 2 hrs in PACU  (post anesthesia care unit/recovery room)?

Topic 5:  Is there any references to rates of:  Numbers of patients who receive IV narcotics post op in the PACU/recovery room?

Your source for LifeLong Learning at MaineGeneral.

Cora M Damon MLS
Health Sciences Library
MaineGeneral Medical Center
149 North St