**Please excuse cross-posting**

I've been asked to research the idea of (partially) standardizing inpatient rounds, specifically, if there are hospitals which have developed a short (perhaps no more than 3) list of questions which are asked at every single clinical round, under all circumstances.  Obviously, these would not be the only questions asked, but they would be asked every time.  And they would be questions directed to the team, not to the patient.

If this is something you have some experience with, please respond to me.  I'll be happy to summarize if there's interest.

Thanks very much.

Susan

Susan Klawansky, MLS, AHIP
Seattle Children's
Library & Information Commons W-6850
P.O. Box 5371
Seattle, WA  98145-5005

p: 206-987-2098
f: 206-987-3838
e: [log in to unmask]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.