From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of GayLynn Burchett
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 3:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Librarian shirts & sayings

Everybody could get together & donate their t's to make a MLA quilt!

GayLynn Burchett >^..^<
Systems Librarian
Avera McKennan Library-MKE
1325 S. Cliff Ave.
Sioux Falls SD 57105

phone: (605) 322-8476
fax: (605) 322-8480

About Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center
Avera McKennan is an integrated delivery network that includes Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center in Sioux Falls, S.D., as well as 115 locations in more than 50 communities in four states. Our ministry, our people and our superior value distinguish Avera. We carry on the health care legacy of the Benedictine and Presentation Sisters, delivering care in an environment guided by our values of compassion, hospitality and stewardship. The Avera network has some 13,200 employees and physicians, serving nearly 300 locations and 97 communities in a five-state region. Inpatient, outpatient and clinic visits totaled 2.4 million in the last fiscal year, a number equal to more than twice the population of the Avera service area. For more information about Avera McKennan, see our website at www.AveraMcKennan.org.