This thread just won't give up, will it.

OK by popular demand (of one person), here is the 1990 University of Illinois GSLIS Top 10 list:

From the home office in Urbana-Champaign, the
TOP 10 REASONS TO GO TO LIBRARY SCHOOL:

10.  I love to read.
9.  It got me into the stacks.
8.  I love to alphabetize
7.   I don't have to buy a navy suit to interview.
6.  We're number 1!
5.  For the relaxed, stress-free environment.
4.  For the big bucks
3.  I.L.A.  (I Love Acronyms)  (also stands for Illinois Library Assn....)
2.  Its only a one-year, non-thesis program
1.  I love to read.

Can this really be 20 years ago?

Paul Blobaum, M.A., M.S.
Full Professor
College of Health and Human Services Librarian Liaison
Governors State University Library
University Park, IL  60484  708-534 4139  pblobaum at govst dot edu