An automated UVM wireless set up/repair utility for OS X is now available
for download and distribution at:

https://www.uvm.edu/software/

or

http://www.uvm.edu/it/wireless/

The installer can be used on OS X 10.5.8 and later.  It includes set
up/repair of the UVM as a known/preferred network, 802.1X profile settings
and radius.uvm.edu certificate trusts.

Let me know at [log in to unmask] of any issues, bugs or thoughts
for improvement.  Ultimately I plan to consolidate the 10.5/10.6 and 10.7
installers into one universal installer, most likely after the move-in
blitz and first few weeks of the semester.

-JLT

Jonathan L. Trigaux
Enterprise Technology Services: Client Services
113N Waterman
University of Vermont
Burlington, VT 05405