On 08/31/2011 02:28 PM, Wesley Alan Wright wrote:
> If you are trying this on www.uvm.edu, you are out of luck. www.uvm.edu is missing "PHP PEAR Logging" and "PHPcURL"
I don't think out of luck necessarily for www.uvm.edu. I imagine you
could get PEAR logging PHP code from the PEAR site. Meanwhile, if you
wanted to, you could look up all the curl references in the source code
you're trying to install and replace the use of cURL with the use of the
HttpRequest class. You could possibly take it further and write a code
patch that will try curl or HttpRequest depending on what's present, and
send that to the code maintainers.