Hello All,

During the weekend of August 20-21, the full staff of Student Financial Services will be in the office performing tasks critical to processing checks for students who are receiving financial aid for their rent, food, books, etc.  We will need access to all normal business administrative applications and services during that weekend.  If anyone has any planned down time during that weekend that would prevent staff from having normal access to business administrative applications and services (Banner, Email, web, Pidgin, network printing, PeopleSoft, network drives, etc.), please let me know.

Thank you,
Zoey Trenkle

--
J. Zoey Trenkle
Information Technology Professional

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may include privileged or
otherwise confidential information. Any unauthorized review,
forwarding, printing, copying, use, disclosure or distribution is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this
message in error, or have reason to believe you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail