Depending on the headphones, we have used a variety of stick-on plastic
hooks on the side of the monitor or tower. They invariably get broken off,
but OK for a while.

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 8:21 PM, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Looking for a good way to store headphones next to their computers,
> pictures are helpful.
>
> Thanks,
> Jon
>
> --
>
> Technology Educator
> The St. Johnsbury Elementary School www.stjsd.org
> 257 Western Ave - St. Johnsbury, VT 05819
> 802-748-8912 Fax: 802-748-1095
>
> Vermont's Internet Safety Project  www.Vtisp.org <http://www.vtisp.org/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the message.