We found Logisoft very helpful with any software they carry including
Inspiration/Kidspiration.

Jack W. Barnes, CNE
Head Network Administrator
CCSU
Office 802-857-7000
Ext. 1039
Cell 802-318-0976
Fax 802-879-8197

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 8:22 AM, Luis Bango <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Does anyone have a good software contact for Inspiration purchase and
> licensing?  Or is it best to deal directly with them via their website?
>
> thanks,
> Luis
>
> --
> Luis Bango
> Technology Integration Teacher / VHS Site Coordinator
> Woodstock Union High School
> Woodstock, Vermont
> (802)457-1317 x198

The information contained in this communication, including any attachments,
is confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee.
This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from the sender.
The information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
and school district policies.
Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-857-7000 x1234
or return e-mail,and delete any copies of this message immediately.
Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the communication.