I would put the minutes into a collection that is shared link only, then
place that link on a google site.   This will give you the ease of just
putting the minutes into a collection to share, but also allow people to see
them easily without clogging their gdocs.

*Bjorn Behrendt*
AskBj.net ~ Professional development webinars
(802) 772-0003
IT Coordinator for Mount St. Jospeh Academy