Hello everyone,  I am organizing professional development workshops for the
Math and Science Partnership Grant in the SW region of the state.   I am
looking for presenters to give 2hour workshops on a science related topic.
 Presenters are paid $50/hr, but travel is not included.

While most presentations should be in-person we do have the ability to
provide a webinar type workshop if you live very far away but still have a
good topic.

Please send any proposals to me directly [log in to unmask], for review by the MSP
organizing team.

Include
Title
Description
Needed equipment (flip cameras, smartboard, probs, ...)
Contact information
If you have a location in the SW regions that you would like to present let
me know if not we will find a place.

Thank you,
*Bjorn Behrendt*
AskBj.net ~ Professional development webinars
(802) 772-0003
IT Coordinator for Mount St. Jospeh Academy