Very Interesting study, but I always need to take a step back and play
devils advocate in these situations. Consider look at the study this way,
the two groups identified are those who are  willing to attempt to break
rules or social norms and expectations, and those who are don't or are to
scared to do so. Social media still carry's a large stigma with it, along
with our youth using it.

Do not confuse my above statements as discrediting the surveys findings. I
also belive "monkey see monkey do"... but I rather blame the content
associated with this behavior.

--
Michael Dumont II*
*Education Media Design & Technology Coordinator*

"It's only after you've lost everything,
that you're free to do anything"*
Chuck Palahniuk