Josh and Steve,

Just a quick thought for documentation.   We could have our parents/
students/teachers electronically sign a Google Doc's Document/Survey.
Stating they understand the AUP and received training (in class).  At the
beginning of the year.     Keeping track of the document would be easy.

The hard part.    *Vermont's Internet Safety Project* has a online training
session for educators on learning about their schools AUP.   Ideally,
Educators will take this training at the beginning of the year and perhaps
give them the opportunity to ask questions about their AUP
http://vtisp.org/educators/ .
If you would like to add to this work, please let me know.

Jon

To Answer Ste

--

Technology Educator