As I am sure most of you who follow jobs on SchoolSpring know, the RCSU currently has an opening for a Director of Information Technology and the job description is a bit vague (http://www.schoolspring.com/job.cfm?jid=56708).  As the outgoing Director (I have taken a job at Green Mountain College), the superintendent has asked me to reach out to the IT list to post the job as well as an updated description to the job.  That being said, here is a list of some responsibilities that the new Director would be responsible for:
If you, or anyone you know, is interested in applying, we would please ask that you submit your resume via SchoolSpring.

Thank you for your time and for the help over the past couple of years.  It has been great working alongside such hardworking and dedicated folks around the state!  Good luck to all!

Thanks,

Jesse Safran
Director of Technology
Rutland Central Supervisory Union