>I thought That I might just ad something to the equation as a Media
>Coordinator. Depending on the district LCD projectors might want to be
>considered. We have an extensive info-structure Projectors. The life
>span of these are 4 years. We are looking into a 5 year replacement
>cycle only due to the fact that we have pursed service for this term
>for most projectors.

Yes, I'm looking at that as well... it seems like some of our 3-year-old
projectors are already starting to slowly expire.  Kind of a scary
prospect.  Also.. what is the expected lifespan of a SmartBoard?

Melissa Hayden-Raley
Information Technology
Milton Town School District
Need computer help? http://helpdesk.mtsd-vt.org