Wow...

Sure has changed a lot from the original conversation.  I'm sorry to see a
one size fits all "official" recommendation as opposed to a spectrum of
AUPs that take into account the different cultures in different schools.

The language is not accessible, it is obviously written by a lawyer to
serve their needs.  We are certainly moving away from expecting our
community and parents to take these documents seriously and are attempting
to rewrite in plain English.

In almost every instance where the word Monitor was used I would like to
see Supervise.

Anyway, I'm going to have to re-read this many times.

Thanks to everyone who has worked on this.  It must have been an
"interesting" process!

Craig Lyndes