Steve and Group,

Apologies if this solution is too simplistic, if the parent's use Charter,
they can visit the websites that computers from their house have visited
simply by logging on to charter under "my account"  They also have parental
controls to block out websites by age level and category.  I'm sure that
many ISP's provide these options.  All of this information is provided at no
additional charge with Charter.  http://www.charter.net/security/.   Please
let me know if free and/or better services are available for www.vtisp.org.

Thanks

Jon