Steve and Group,

Apologies if this solution is too simplistic, if the parent's use Charter, they can visit the websites that computers from their house have visited simply by logging on to charter under "my account"  They also have parental controls to block out websites by age level and category.  I'm sure that many ISP's provide these options.  All of this information is provided at no additional charge with Charter.  http://www.charter.net/security/.   Please let me know if free and/or better services are available for www.vtisp.org.

Thanks

Jon