Hey Drew,

While CVU is not there yet it is being advocated for by many. The
biggest reason for not going there from my understanding is the
enormous push of Tech integration we have already taken on. We want to
see the effects of this first. For instance the stress on the
infrastructure from teachers and students using YouTube. Despite
Facebook's value, It appears we want to domestic the animals we have
first before we become a creepy old hording cat women.

--
Michael Dumont II
Education Media Design & Technology Coordinator

"It's only after you've lost everything,
that you're free to do anything"
Chuck Palahniuk