I am trying to get Office 2010 working in my school.    I set up the KMS server on a 2003 box and applied 2 kb updates that I was told to do for 2003.    I have not done an installation of Office yet, I am just trying to get the activation going on the server so I can clone.

When I try and run cscript c:\Windows\System32\slmgr.vbs /ipk xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx, I get the error 0xC004F050 The software licensing service reported that the product key is invalid.

Currently on the phone with MS, 4th transfer so far

Bjorn Behrendt
AskBj.net ~ Professional development webinars
(802) 772-0003
IT Coordinator for Mount St. Jospeh Academy