You can't, not unless you man in the middle it.  In this case there will actually be two ssl sessions going on.  One between the proxy server and say gmail and the other between the client and the proxy server.

If you used a self signed certificate it would prompt the user, but you could get a cert from GoDaddy.

Paul Wood
P. 802-382-1720
Systems Administrator, ACSU

WARNING: This message may contain information that is confidential and/or protected under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act or other lawfully recognized privilege. If you receive this message in error or through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the Sender that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently delete this message from all storage media, without forwarding or retaining a copy.