I chose not to have my 1:1 computers to be standalone computers and not log into a domain at MSJ.    I know I can set up printing so that each machine directly prints to the printer via ip, but I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to set up a print server to work without authentication.

I just want students to enter //printserver into the run box and be able to install any printer they want.

just looking for idea's

Bjorn Behrendt
AskBj.net ~ Professional development webinars
(802) 772-0003
IT Coordinator for Mount St. Jospeh Academy