I don't usually use this list to share new Google Apps features (since they improve their products so often with requested features) -- BUT this one is a GAME CHANGER and has been requested by almost ALL educators  I have worked with in past Google Training so I thought I'd pass it on here.  (See below)

Also would love to pass on a Google Tools for Schools Interest Form for educators who would like to receive notices of upcoming Google Trainings, Courses, Webinars  or a copy of the upcoming Google Tools for Schools Newsletter filled with tips and tricks of some of the new Google features and what they mean for schools.   You can sign up  here. (or pass this on to your teachers, admins, etc)

Now back to Google's latest change to Google Sites!!!!

You can now change the permission settings on your Google Sites on a page per page basis if you want.
It is NOT turned on by default. There are directions below on how to turn it on for specific Google sites.

http://googledocs.blogspot.com/2011/08/better-control-in-google-sites-with.html

Why this is important?  You can now allow different people (i.e. students)  to edit only certain pages of your Google Site.  Or students using Google sites for portfolios can create feedback pages.

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

Google Voice:   802  557 0013